Meetings & Events
Get out of the 'bored room' and check into the Allegria Hotel. Only 25 miles from Manhattan and 15 minutes from JFK airport, this oceanfront Long Island conference center offers a truly rewarding business destination for New York area professionals. Treat clients and colleagues to an incredibly relaxing and luxurious beachfront setting. With state-of-the-art meeting rooms along with Atlantica Restaurant, L’Onda Lounge and Jack’s on the Rocks for socializing and unwinding, the Allegria is the perfect solution for New York area and Long Island conferences, business meetings, and corporate parties. Take your team kayaking, surfing, or fishing, or have the concierge arrange for a golf outing. Our renowned chef will customize a sumptuous menu for large or small groups. Say hello to gourmet cuisine featuring the freshest local ingredients!
- Meeting Rooms host an impressive banquet in the Grand Ballroom, book one of the smaller meeting salons for an intimate executive session, or allow your personal meeting planner to arrange a sunset cocktail reception at either one of our the oceanfront Lounges “L’Onda or Jack’s on the rocks.
- Menus & Packages learn more about creative meeting packages designed to help your bottom line and exceptional gourmet cuisine ideas designed to set your gathering apart.
- Business Travel find out more about business-friendly services that will make any corporate trip feel more like a working vacation.
For more information contact our Sales Office at
(516) 992-3770 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact our Events Department at
(516) 992-3765 or email@example.com
INSPIRING SETTINGS FOR LONG ISLAND BEACHFRONT MEETINGS
When seeking Long Island conference center facilities, no hotel can match the stunning new Allegria Hotel in style, setting, and service. For larger events, the 3,182-square-foot Grand Ballroom features floor-to-ceiling windows with Atlantic Ocean views and accommodates 250 guests. Situated on the third floor, the Madison, Park, and Lexington Suites are ideal for breakout meetings
Each of these state-of-the-art Long Island meeting suites offers a light and airy setting, with inspiring views through oversized windows. Allegria can even arrange for gatherings under the stars to showcase our breathtaking oceanfront setting – from sunset rooftop cocktail parties to gourmet lobster bakes on the beach. To ensure a smooth agenda from start to finish, each business event is assigned a private meeting concierge to address any needs that may arise.
Book Your Meeting Today & Receive
- Personalized Meeting Planner
- Once Complimentary Coffee Break
- Complimentary WIFI in Primary Meeting Room
- One Complimentary Guest Room with Every 20 Paid Guest Room
10 Room Minimum
Qualifying Dates Extend on March 31st 2015
Black Out Dates Apply
Contact the Sales Team at 516.992.3770
Menus & Packages
ENJOY EXCEPTIONAL CUISINE & PACKAGES FOR LONG ISLAND BANQUETS, MEETINGS AND CONFERENCES
Allow the Allegria’s Chef renowned for our creative cuisine, to design a customized menu for your Long Island banquet or business meeting - from a lavish ballroom dinner, to an intimate sunset cocktail party on the roof, or a beachfront lobster bake. No matter the event, the Allegria has the perfect Long Beach Event room to suit your needs.
From audio-visual setup to food and beverage, entertainment, and transportation, our expert staff will assist you in creating a successful and memorable Long Beach banquet. To learn more, please send an email to our expert meeting planners at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly at 516.992.3770 - or click here to submit an online Request For Proposal.